Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursdays!

So much to blog about....

A friend challenged me to blog once a week ... that was at the beginning of the summer ...oops.  It never happened... but we had a fun summer and now I am a little bummed that I don't have it documented.  So much to blog about..... but instead of playing catch-up I will just blog what is on my mind today....

Thankful Thursdays....I was trying to come up with a day that I would try to routinely blog each week and I though of this.  Thursdays are my favorite day of the week.  I am still on my "Life Group High" from last night but don't have a lot of obligations for the day.  More of a relaxing...play with the kids...run errands if I want to .... or just enjoy the day kind of day.

Today, as I was suppose to be doing laundry, organizing pretty much my whole house, last nights and this morning's dishes I couldn't help but leave it all and go enjoy the amazingly beautiful day that God gave us today... with Emmi.  This little girl LOVES the outside!  So out we went!  :)




I love that she gets to spend all my days with me :)

This past weekend we (Tom and I) went to New York City with another friend couple... no kids.  It was a crazy, see a lot, walk a lot, eat a lot but don't sleep a lot kind of weekend.  But it was a blast!  It will get its own post soon once I edit the pictures but here were a couple of shots from the weekend.


Casual reading in the lobby

Our last day...the lobby of The Library Hotel

The Top of the Rock


Our ride from the airport had a mirror on the ceiling


The view from the hotel room

The Empire State Building Lobby

Smoochin' before dinner :)


Well I will post this now before it becomes another "draft".  Will try to start blogging more soon...but no promises :)



2 comments:

CAmport said...

:D Love it!! I promise I won't bug you for more posts. This week.

The Family Sewells said...

Glad you posted! It was great to see you guys this weekend.