Tuesday, October 25, 2011

A funky tomato and a few other things....


Not only do I not have a green thumb but my produce looks down right mad at me!  I think this means Mom needs to come help my garden again :)  (hint hint)


The kids had bike rodeo last friday.  For those of you not familiar with that it is when the kids take their bikes to school and go through certain obstacles and learn bike safety.  I remember doing it every year when I was in elementary school as well :).  This year Ben won 2nd place for his grade!  Congratulations Benny!  (He is in the cool plaid pants cause he also got to have a pajama day for school for the classes good attendance record)

Last weekend we made an almost pumpkin patch to get some pictures of my sister's family.  I got a couple of my kiddos as well :)  Here were some of my favs...


They actually wanted to sit together despite Anni's expression...


I can never get "just a smile" from Jack :)


My sweet niece, Selah.

We borrowed a kitten from next door :)


Sweet not so little Radley!

Christy and Radley :)
 My mom was apparently doing something really weird behind me that was making the adults crack up and freaked out the kids a bit....I love this picture cause I never get ones of them laughing!  

3 comments:

Natalie Powers said...

I love your pictures and I love your blog!!

sara s. said...

i love that tomato! it has so much character! fantastic pictures! the kitten was such a cute touch. all the children are adorable and growing so quickly. we need to get together soon.

Barb said...

I agree with Natalie :)