On the hayride they had a stop with this amazing backdrop! I mean...who wouldn't want a picture of their family in front of a giant sunflower while sitting in the belly of a cow! :)
Here was the actual maze that we went through....it is so late in the season so everything is nice and dead now...but it was still fun trying to find our way out of there.
The boys loved this corn canon. Noah went for distance and Ben went for height. It was pretty amazing how far this thing would shoot.
This was the tube slide...All I have to say is when I am 61 I pray that I will be able to do this with my grandkids and still move around like Mom/Grammy. Her energy amazes me.

Jack finally started to enjoy the place right before we were leaving....here is Jack and Grammy on the Hayride.

Here is Anni just being cute while we waited our turn for the "corn popper". A giant balloon bubble thing that the kids could bounce on. This is one of the rare pictures I get of Anni now without her tongue sticking out. For some reason she wants to stick her tongue out for every picture now....So long to the days of my willing model.

Here is Noah on the corn popper!









2 comments:
that looks like a fun place!...ah, to be a little kid again.
your children are TOOOOO cute! i can't even believe how great your pictures are, but i always say that about your pictures. consider yourself lucky that Anni will even hold somewhat still for those photos, tongue out or not! our pictures of holly, who's about the same age as Anni, right?, are usually a blur! that maze looked like lots of fun.
Post a Comment