My kids were bouncing off the walls tonight....soooooooooooo excited for Santa to get here. I have never seen three kids so eager to get in their bed. This was the first year that I have ever seen them like that. It was pretty cute. Noah and Ben kept stopping and saying "What's that?!?!" and "Did you just hear bells?". Noah was especially concerned about the Santa won't come till everyone is asleep rule. He was worried at first that Jack wasn't looking too tired and what if Jack was still awake...Would Santa still come. Then he heard me say that I had a lot to do tonight and I was going to be up late....so he begged me to please try and go to bed early because he didn't know if Santa would still come if I was awake. Anyways....they all cracked me up tonight. I love their innocence and excitement. I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! I hope that God's amazing gift of his Son be the true source of your JOY and PEACE both now and always!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
2 comments:
hey kim! gosh, it feels like forever since we chatted...we gotta get together soon. anyway, sooo cute of a letter to Santa!!!
hey! we got your Christmas card! love your blog and love hearing from you. i can't wait until our kids are old enough to get THAT excited about Santa coming. holly's almost there... next year i think.
Post a Comment