Thursday, November 6, 2008

A prisioner, a walrus and a Longhorn..oh my!

We haven't gotten to go to the pumpkin patch to actually take our kids pictures yet but I have gone and taken pictures for some friends and brought my kids along. So I have a little collection of some of the pictures I was able to snap of our kiddos....First we have Benny and his friend Alex. Alex is the son of one of my oldest friends Holly who has been letting me practice taking pictures of her newborn lately. While I was trying to take pictures of Landon (the baby) Benny and Alex got to run through the hay maze at a local nursery. They play so good together and love getting to hang out together when they can. The next random picture is the cutest walrus that I have ever seen :)! For some reason Jackson seems to like to do the spaghetti face a little differently than the other kids.....

Here is Jack also loving the hay maze ... He loved this tunnel part of the maze and in his outfit looked like a little prisioner....


Noah wouldn't pose for any pics at the pumpkin place but he would "allow" me to take a shot of him getting to carve his first pumpkin. The other kids got to paint theirs but this year he got to break out the carving tools and carve it. He worked really hard and continuing on with the never ending Longhorn theme.....



Anni (my always willing model) very graciously climbed up on some hay stacks and let me get a couple of shots off before I noticed Jack climbing a stack behind me and had to dive after him.....



Hopefully we will make it to a real pumpkin patch this year. We are wanting to try the South Texas Corn Maze but we are quickly running out of time.
Anyways, I know this is a bit of a random post but I just wanted to try and make up for my lack of posting lately. I have so many pics I need to go through so as I find them I will try and share them with you all!

1 comment:

lani said...

great pics!! :) the spaghetti face is so funny!!