Monday, February 27, 2012

Hello Again...

Hello Again. Been a while.  I think I have just come to accept that I am not going to be a regular blogger...as much as I would like to be.  But I will just do a couple as I get the chance.  I have a lot of back blogging to do...Christmas, Thanksgiving, Grandparents Anniversary, New Year....but for now I will just post from this weekend.  I have actually been on a bit of a photography lull this past month and an half.  I think traditionally January is my slowest month in pictures...and this year it wasn't much different.  

This past weekend we had a family reunion and my sister came in town.  Growing up my mom and her sisters would get together every three months (?) or more.  I LOVED them growing up.  I loved hanging out with my cousins.  There are 6 girls in her family and now there are lots of kids...grandkids...great grandkids.  It has gotten harder to get together so now they try for once a year.  It was great to see everyone.  It was really great to see my kids playing with cousins like I got to growing up.  I didn't get many pics but here are a just a few....

I'm not sure why Jack gives me this pose when he sees me pull out the camera.... for now it just cracks me up...if it keeps up as he gets older then it will probably worry me :)

Maybe he gets goofy poses from his dad?

 The "Famous Six"

Uh...Brotherly love?



Emmi had to get up on the giant stump as well :)

Anni and her new "cousin friend" :) 



The next day we just hung out at Mom and Dads house.  Nice not to really do anything of a while....Just eating carrots from Grammy's garden, flipping on the trampoline, and playing with curls....

My goofy girl running around the trampoline ...

She is such a ham! 

The kids LOVE fresh out of the garden carrots!


Really...not posed at all :)

I think Emmi is asking Radley where is carrot is...

My beautiful niece, Selah

My little sis and her not so little baby boy, Radley :)

Anni begged me to curl her hair.  Curls don't stay in her hair more than an hour so we had to do a quick modeling session.  Luckily she was happy to show off her fun curls and her 1st newly missing tooth!

Uncle Matt showing the boys some flip tricks....to think I used to be able to do this.  

Benny doing a front flip....

Noah trying the running man technique as well :)

Back soon with actually narrative about what is going on with us.  Lots of changes, growing, learning.... :)

2 comments:

CAmport said...

They've all changed so much!!! Oh my goodness. When you only post once a year, it really makes the sadness of missing you guys worse. ;)

Can't wait to hear more about all the changes.

:)

Amanda Gibson said...

the kids have all changed so much! Looking forward to visiting with your family again this summer. I too love watching my kids play with cousins as we had so much fun growing up together!