Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun Weekend....and things that made me smile

We had a great but busy weekend!  It has been fun to pull my camera out and try and catch our daily activities once again.  Since I put the pictures on here backwards we will just go backwards....
First...Benny decided he wanted to give soccer a chance again.  Last time he played he was too young and would just cry and leave the field when someone took the ball from him.  But this year he came up to me and said he didn't give it his best last time and wanted another chance.  So today was his first game and he did great!  He even had a smile most of the time while playing!  I am excited to see his skills develop over the season!

Noah also is playing soccer this season.  I am really excited about his team and his coach.  His first game was today and he did great as well.  His form and skills have really grown since he started.  I really need to learn the rules of the game so I can follow it better....It was fun watching them play today.  They both have a great team and great coaches!

Jack and Anni need to keep themselves busy during the games.  Luckily the place we play at is fenced in.  Anni was complaining about being cold so we had her run up and down the fence line...so Jack had to follow her as well....Both of these pictures crack me up because they both show their personalities so well.  Anni and Jack usually have a smile on their face...Jack loves to run...usually has a car of some kind in his had and always has fluffy hair!



I made a failed attempt at getting a good wildflower picture.....I should have known better...none of them were in the mood for a picture...and definitely wouldn't cooperate....But I loved the Indian Paintbrushes with the barbed wire fence and the lone tree in the back....



Noah started horse riding lessons this weekend at a friends house....he was in HEAVEN!  He is so excited about the lessons!
While Noah was working with the horse the other kids chased these two adorable little kittens around....Those kittens were so tolerant of us!

Snack time for Clover!

Anni caught her!

We had so much fun hanging out with Selah and Christy this week.  I have always dreamed of doing just day to day things with my sister.  I wish there was more time during the day.  I will miss her and my adorable niece!

At least she let me make us of the pretty background!  Selah is so camera friendly!

No comments: