Happy 1st Birthday Jackson! Last Sunday, we celebrated Jackson's 1st birthday! We went with a rocket theme since that was his birthday gift. He loves riding his rocket all over the playroom. We had his birthday party at Grammy's house....like all the other 1st birthdays. His Grandma Mellie and Uncle Dallas we able to join us as well! He didn't have any trouble opening the presents and actually seemed as interesed in the gifts as well as the paper. He is the first Rairdon kiddo who didn't really like his cake. He actually tasted a little bit but didn't eat a thing. He did manage to demolish it though :) He also had been doing this interesting face thing for a while and I wasn't sure what it was he was reminding me of but I figured out when I actually caught it on camera....he does the Popeye lip thing as you can see in one of the pictures below. Overall I think Jack enjoyed his day and so did the rest of us. I just can't believe he is already 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment